Outlook Express Error 0x800420CB
You may get the following error message:
- Message Could Not Be Opened From
Outbox Folder, Account: pop.yourname.
The usual cause of this problem is an
Outbox.dbx file which has become corrupted. To fix it,
Still having problems with this error
message? Try renaming the Outbox.dbx file, although this
will permanently delete any messages still in the outbox.
- Click Tools
- then Accounts
- Click the Mail tab
- Click a duplicate mail account,
and then click Remove . Keep doing this until all
duplicated have been removed.
- Click Close
- Close Outlook Express.
- Right-click the Start
button on your PC's desktop
- click Find or Search
- Search for the Outbox.dbx file
- Right-click the file, click
Delete, and then click Yes
- Start Outlook Express, and then